Information We Collect
When you add an email distribution list or create an email with the service, we have access to the data on your list and the information in your email. We may get information about how and when you use the service. This information may include your IP address, time, date, browser used, and actions taken by you within the application.
When we send emails to registered Mail Minion customers, we'll sometimes track who opened the emails and who clicked the links. We do that to measure our performance and to improve our features for specific segments of customers. To do this, we include web beacons in emails we send. Web beacons allow us to collect information about when you open the email, your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other similar details. We also include Web Beacons in the emails we deliver for you. We use the data from those Web Beacons to create the reports you see about who has or hasn’t opened emails or clicked links. Reports are also available to us when we send you email, so we may collect and review that information.
Public Information and Third Parties
Subscribers may find advertising or other content on our site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Mail Minion may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you about your account.
- To enforce compliance with our Terms of Service.
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize subscriber experience: We may use information to understand how our subscribers as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To bill and collect money owed to us: To send subscribers emails, invoices, receipts and alerts. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature: To send subscribers information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send subscriber information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the subscriber would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the subscriber may contact us via our site.
Protecting Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and subscribers with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Our operators and compliance personnel may need to review email communications sent by any member, whether or not they are addressed to us, if we become aware of possible breaches of the Terms of Service, including sending spam. This is only to be conducted in exceptional circumstances, if there is a strong suspicion that a subscriber may have breached the Terms of Service.
We employ safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. We use industry-recognized technical safeguards, such as firewalls, and have adopted and implemented security procedures to protect your information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration. To protect your information, our credit card processing vendor uses the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for secure transactions.
Mail Minion accounts require a username and password to log in. You must keep your username and password secure and never disclose it to a third party. Given the sensitivity of the information of your lists, account passwords are encrypted, which means we can't see your passwords.
Notwithstanding our efforts, we cannot guarantee absolute or unqualified protection of your personal information given the open nature and resulting instability of the Internet and World Wide Web, and we make no representations or warranties as to the effectiveness of our security and assume no liability for security breaches or any failure in the security of your computer equipment, your internet service provider or other networks and communications providers.